Whip Topping™ Base
Whipping Base™ is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Colour: Creamy white.
Taste: Dairy-like taste
– Acidity resistant.
– Use as a base and stabilizer with the formula two parts Whipping Base™ and one part of any other liquid.
– Whipping Base™’s superior stability helps to lengthen your finished products’ shelf life and prolong your best look for better sales potential.
– Up to 400% overrun means more servings per container.
– Whipping Base™ offers more than triple the yield of dairy cream, which makes Whipping Base™ a much more economical option.
– Whipping Base™ is concentrated, which leads to lower cost and more space-saving storage.
– Natural colours and flavours.
– Gluten Free, Lactose Free.
– Use for cakes, pies, tarts, donuts, tortes and other desserts as filling, topping, garnishing, or as an ingredient.
– Whipping Base™ is so versatile that you can expand your dessert offering without expanding your ingredients inventory.
1 x 10.8 kg Bag-in-box
12 x 907 g
– Keep frozen (-18℃)
– Thaw under refrigerator (2℃ – 7℃) for 24 – 36 hours for best results.
– Any remaining liquid can be refrigerated for a week. Do not refreeze liquid.
– Shake well before opening.
– Blend 2 parts of Whip Topping Base and 1 part of cold (below 10 °C) liquid (water, fruit juice, puree, milk, cream).
– Liquid whip topping should not exceed 20% capacity of such bowl.
– Whip on medium or high speed until soft peaks form and gloss disappears.
– Temperature, whipping speed, bowl size, and amount of product whipped affect whipping time. Whipping at colder temperatures results in a slightly longer whipping time and a glossy appearance. Whipping at warmer temperatures results in a shorter whipping time and a dull appearance. Too cold or too warm whipping temperatures slightly reduce yield.
– Whipped product must be stored under refrigeration and can be frozen.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
– Frozen (-18℃): 18 months
– Refrigerated unopened (2℃ – 7℃): 14 days
– Refrigerated opened (2℃ – 7℃): 7 days
– Refrigerated whipped product (2℃ – 7℃): 5 days
HACCP, HALAL, FSSC 22000, Vegan Australia
Rich’s Easy Whip
Rich’s Easy Whip is a liquid topping that is specifically developed for unparallel handling and storage convenience with ambient shelf life, outstanding yield and unmatched stability. Any operators, whether experienced or new, will find decorating with this whip topping comes with great ease.
Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate
Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate has neutral flavour and smooth mouthfeel to be easily used in different applications.
On Top® Original Prewhipped Bags
A pre-whipped cream with a light, creamy texture. Packaged in pastry bag with a decorator tip and an easy-open seal. Perfect for hot and cold beverages and desserts.
Whip Topping™ Base
Whip Topping™ Base is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
Toppin’ Pride is a delicious, high-yield non-dairy topping that provides the ultimate versatile value and signature flavour.
Avoset® Pour’n Whip®
Avoset® Pour N’ Whip® is a premium topping that fits for first class bakery shops and hotels. Operators can easily get the smooth, rich and creamy taste of dairy topping but without any handling problems of using dairy products.
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic has a rich creamy colour, vanilla flavour and a light, fluffy texture that offers superior stability and ease of use.
Gold Label™ is a liquid topping that was developed for high volume and cost-sensitive operators with outstanding yield and unmatched stability. Any operators, whether experienced or new, will find decorating with this whip topping comes with great ease.
Rich’n Smooth™ Chocolate
Rich’n Smooth™ Chocolate is much more than just an ideal icing to use in place of scratch buttercream for decorating cakes and tortes. This liquid icing offers consistent quality and robust performance for signature creations.
FRUIT YOGHURT CAKEINGREDIENTS 1 Sponge cake: 3 layers 2 Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base: 907g 3 Non-sugar yogurt: 400g 4 Fruit juice: 400g 5 Fruit filling: 200g Directions 1 Put all of the ingredients in the whipping machine’s container and whip until the cream achieves decent thickness. 2 The whipped cream will have the taste of yogurt mixed […]
CORN CAKEINGREDIENTS 1 Vanilla sponge cakes: 4 loaves 20cm 2 Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base: 907g 3 Corn milk juice: 450g 4 Corn: 425g Directions 1 Divide sponge cake into 3 layers. 2 Mix Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base with corn milk then whip the mixture. 3 Add cream onto each sponge cake layer then add corn onto […]
MOKA CAKEINGREDIENTS 1 Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic/ Avoset® Pour N’ Whip®/ Rich’s Gold Label™: 1 pack 2 Instant coffee: 17g 3 Cashew nut: 400g 4 Chocolate chip: 200g 5 Dark chocolate compound: 300g 6 Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base: 300g Directions 1 Add Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic/ Avoset Pour N’ Whip/ Rich’s Gold Label™, instant coffee (liquid form after dissolved […]
MIXED BERRY GATEAUINGREDIENTS Berry Mousse: 1 Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base: 300g 2 Berry puree: 300g 3 Castor sugar: 80g 4 Gelatine: 3g 5 Round vanilla sponge cake: 1 unit 6 Berries for decoration Glaze: 1 Berry puree: 100g 2 Castor sugar: 20g 3 Water: 15g 4 Gelatine: 3g 5 Gelatine: 10g Directions 1 Combine Rich’s Whip Topping™ […]
CHOCOLATE OREO ICE-BLENDEDINGREDIENTS Milk Foam: 1 Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base: 200ml 2 Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate: 100ml 3 Plant-based milk: 150ml Ice-blended: 1 Oreo: 3gr 2 Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate: 100ml 3 Chocolate sauce: 10ml 4 Plant-based milk: 60ml 5 Sugar syrup: 30ml 6 Milk foam (from Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate and Rich’s Whip […]
TROPICAL PASSION FRUIT SMOOTHIEINGREDIENTS 1 Ice: 200g 2 Yoghurt: 40ml 3 Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base: 100ml 4 Passion fruit: 80g 5 Dollop of On Top® Original Whipped Topping DIRECTIONS 1 Place all ingredients except for On Top® into blender. 2 Blend for one minute and pour into a glass. 3 Garnish smoothies with On Top® Original Whipped Topping […]
Rich Products Australia(Sales Office)
Unit 15/ 56-58 O'Riordan St, Alexandria, New South Wales 2015, AU.
T: +61 (2) 9437 9577
Rich Products Corporation(World Headquarters)
1 Robert Rich Way Buffalo New York United States of America 14213
T: +1 (716) 878 8000