Rich’n Smooth™ Chocolate
Rich’n Smooth™ Chocolate is much more than just an ideal icing to use in place of scratch buttercream for decorating cakes and tortes. This liquid icing offers consistent quality and robust performance for signature creations.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Colour: Chocolate colour.
Taste: Delicate and smooth chocolate creamy taste.
– Able to hold intricate designs at ambient temperatures.
– Robust performance over time without weeping, bleeding or cracking.
– Finished product iced with Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic can be stored chilled, frozen for future sales or displayed at ambient temperature.
– Provide greater yield than buttercream with a long shelf life to help minimize waste.
– Yield 250% when whipped.
– No animal fat and suitable for vegetarians.
– Gluten Free.
– The product is ideal to use in place of scratch buttercream for cake icing and decoration as it can hold intricate designs even when stored at ambient temperatures.
– A remarkably versatile ingredient used as a filling for pies, donuts, cream puffs, éclairs or in other applications like mousse.
12 x 1kg Purepack
– Keep frozen (-18℃)
– Thaw under refrigerator (2℃ – 7℃) for 24 – 36 hours for best results.
– Any remaining liquid can be refrigerated for a week. Do not refreeze liquid.
– Shake well before opening.
– Pour into a chilled bowl. Liquid whip topping should not exceed 20% capacity of such bowl.
– Whip on medium speed until soft peaks form and gloss disappears.
– Temperature, whipping speed, bowl size, and amount of product whipped affect whipping time. Whipping at colder temperatures results in a slightly longer whipping time and a glossy appearance. Whipping at warmer temperatures results in a shorter whipping time and a dull appearance. Too cold or too warm whipping temperatures slightly reduce yield.
– Whipped product must be stored under refrigeration before application to finished product. Unused whipped product can be stored frozen in airtight container for future use.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
– Frozen (-18℃): 18 months
– Refrigerated unopened (2℃ – 7℃): 14 days
– Refrigerated opened (2℃ – 7℃): 7 days
– Refrigerated whipped product (2℃ – 7℃): 5 days
– Finished product iced with Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic can be stored in refrigeration or ambient conditions (below 25 °C): up to 5 days
HACCP, HALAL, FSSC 22000
Rich’s Easy Whip
Rich’s Easy Whip is a liquid topping that is specifically developed for unparallel handling and storage convenience with ambient shelf life, outstanding yield and unmatched stability. Any operators, whether experienced or new, will find decorating with this whip topping comes with great ease.
Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate
Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate has neutral flavour and smooth mouthfeel to be easily used in different applications.
On Top® Original Prewhipped Bags
A pre-whipped cream with a light, creamy texture. Packaged in pastry bag with a decorator tip and an easy-open seal. Perfect for hot and cold beverages and desserts.
Whip Topping™ Base
Whip Topping™ Base is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
Toppin’ Pride is a delicious, high-yield non-dairy topping that provides the ultimate versatile value and signature flavour.
Avoset® Pour’n Whip®
Avoset® Pour N’ Whip® is a premium topping that fits for first class bakery shops and hotels. Operators can easily get the smooth, rich and creamy taste of dairy topping but without any handling problems of using dairy products.
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic has a rich creamy colour, vanilla flavour and a light, fluffy texture that offers superior stability and ease of use.
Gold Label™ is a liquid topping that was developed for high volume and cost-sensitive operators with outstanding yield and unmatched stability. Any operators, whether experienced or new, will find decorating with this whip topping comes with great ease.
Whip Topping™ Base
Whipping Base™ is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
CORN CAKEINGREDIENTS 1 Vanilla sponge cakes: 4 loaves 20cm 2 Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base: 907g 3 Corn milk juice: 450g 4 Corn: 425g Directions 1 Divide sponge cake into 3 layers. 2 Mix Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base with corn milk then whip the mixture. 3 Add cream onto each sponge cake layer then add corn onto […]
MOKA CAKEINGREDIENTS 1 Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic/ Avoset® Pour N’ Whip®/ Rich’s Gold Label™: 1 pack 2 Instant coffee: 17g 3 Cashew nut: 400g 4 Chocolate chip: 200g 5 Dark chocolate compound: 300g 6 Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base: 300g Directions 1 Add Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic/ Avoset Pour N’ Whip/ Rich’s Gold Label™, instant coffee (liquid form after dissolved […]
CHOCOLATE OREO ICE-BLENDEDINGREDIENTS Milk Foam: 1 Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base: 200ml 2 Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate: 100ml 3 Plant-based milk: 150ml Ice-blended: 1 Oreo: 3gr 2 Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate: 100ml 3 Chocolate sauce: 10ml 4 Plant-based milk: 60ml 5 Sugar syrup: 30ml 6 Milk foam (from Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate and Rich’s Whip […]
CHERRY CHOCOLATE SHAKEINGREDIENTS 1 Rich’s On Top® Original Whipped Topping: 20g 2 Fresh Cherry (without seeds): 30g 3 Vanilla Ice Cream: 65g Directions 1 Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. 2 Pour into a serving glass and garnish with a swirl of Rich’s On Top® Chocolate Whipped Topping.
Rich Products Australia(Sales Office)
Unit 15/ 56-58 O'Riordan St, Alexandria, New South Wales 2015, AU.
T: +61 (2) 9437 9577
Rich Products Corporation(World Headquarters)
1 Robert Rich Way Buffalo New York United States of America 14213
T: +1 (716) 878 8000