Rich’s Easy Whip
Rich’s Easy Whip is a liquid topping that is specifically developed for unparallel handling and storage convenience with ambient shelf life, outstanding yield and unmatched stability. Any operators, whether experienced or new, will find decorating with this whip topping comes with great ease.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Colour: Off white.
Taste: Delicious creamy taste with dairy like flavour.
– Specifically formulated to withstand high temperatures and humid climates.
– Eliminates cracking so finished desserts and cakes always look their best-even after three days in the refrigerator.
– Long bench time at ambient temperature (over 1 hour at 35°C) allows more time for decorating cakes and desserts.
– Finished product iced with Rich’s Easy Whip can be stored chilled, frozen for future sale or displayed at ambient temperature
– Easy to add colouring or flavouring for your unlimited creation.
– Excellent yield up to 330% overrun.
– Unopened liquid product can be kept in room temperature (maximum 25°C) for 12 months.
– Convenient packaging design with a cap for better food safety and hygiene.
– Suitable for intricate cake decoration patterns.
– A great whipped topping for cake garnish, decoration and filling.
– Can be used on top of ice cream, fruits, mousses and other desserts as an ingredient or a decorative topping.
12 x 1 litre
– Shake well before opening.
– Pour into a chilled bowl (liquid topping should not exceed 20% of bowl capacity).
– Mix on medium or high speed until soft peaks form and gloss disappears.
– Whipped product must be refrigerated and can be frozen.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
– Keep in room temperature (max 25°C): 12 months
– Keep refrigerated at temperature between 2℃ – 7℃ at least 12 hours before whipping for optimum performance.
– Refrigerated opened pack: 3 days
– Refrigerated whipped product (2℃ – 7℃): 3 days
– Finished product iced with Rich’s Easy Whip can be stored in refrigeration or ambient conditions (below 25°C) up to 3 days.
Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate
Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate has neutral flavour and smooth mouthfeel to be easily used in different applications.
On Top® Original Prewhipped Bags
A pre-whipped cream with a light, creamy texture. Packaged in pastry bag with a decorator tip and an easy-open seal. Perfect for hot and cold beverages and desserts.
Whip Topping™ Base
Whip Topping™ Base is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
Toppin’ Pride is a delicious, high-yield non-dairy topping that provides the ultimate versatile value and signature flavour.
Avoset® Pour’n Whip®
Avoset® Pour N’ Whip® is a premium topping that fits for first class bakery shops and hotels. Operators can easily get the smooth, rich and creamy taste of dairy topping but without any handling problems of using dairy products.
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic has a rich creamy colour, vanilla flavour and a light, fluffy texture that offers superior stability and ease of use.
Gold Label™ is a liquid topping that was developed for high volume and cost-sensitive operators with outstanding yield and unmatched stability. Any operators, whether experienced or new, will find decorating with this whip topping comes with great ease.
Whip Topping™ Base
Whipping Base™ is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
Rich’n Smooth™ Chocolate
Rich’n Smooth™ Chocolate is much more than just an ideal icing to use in place of scratch buttercream for decorating cakes and tortes. This liquid icing offers consistent quality and robust performance for signature creations.
Rich Products Australia(Sales Office)
Unit 15/ 56-58 O'Riordan St, Alexandria, New South Wales 2015, AU.
T: +61 (2) 9437 9577
Rich Products Corporation(World Headquarters)
1 Robert Rich Way Buffalo New York United States of America 14213
T: +1 (716) 878 8000