Gold Label™ is a liquid topping that was developed for high volume and cost-sensitive operators with outstanding yield and unmatched stability. Any operators, whether experienced or new, will find decorating with this whip topping comes with great ease.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Colour: Bright white.
Taste: Dairy like flavor.
– Specifically formulated to withstand high temperatures and humid climates.
– Eliminates cracking so finished desserts and cakes always look their best-even after five days in the refrigerator.
– Longer bench time allows more time for decorating cakes and desserts.
– Whipped product stays smooth and creamy when stored in a refrigerator for several days after whipping.
– Easy to add coloring or flavoring for your unlimited creation.
– Excellent yield up to 400% – 450% overrun.
– The option to whip at high speed helps to reduce whipping time to half to increase productivity and improve profitability.
– No animal fat and suitable for vegetarians.
– Not a Source of Lactose and Gluten Free.
– A great whipped topping for cake decoration and filling.
– Can be used on top of ice cream, fruits, mousses and other desserts as an ingredient or a decorative topping.
12 x 907g
– Keep frozen (-18℃)
– Thaw under refrigerator (2℃ – 7℃) for 24 – 36 hours for best results.
– Any remaining liquid can be refrigerated for a week. Do not refreeze liquid.
– Shake well before opening.
– Pour into a chilled bowl. Liquid whip topping should not exceed 20% capacity of such bowl.
– Whip on medium or high speed until soft peaks form and gloss disappears.
– Temperature, whipping speed, bowl size, and amount of product whipped affect whipping time. Whipping at colder temperatures results in a slightly longer whipping time and a glossy appearance. Whipping at warmer temperatures results in a shorter whipping time and a dull appearance. Too cold or too warm whipping temperatures slightly reduce yield.
– Whipped product must be stored under refrigeration and can be frozen.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
– Frozen (-18℃): 12 months
– Refrigerated unopened (2℃ – 7℃): 14 days
– Refrigerated opened (2℃ – 7℃): 7 days
– Refrigerated whipped product (2℃ – 7℃): 5 days
HACCP, HALAL, FSSC 22000
Rich’s Easy Whip
Rich’s Easy Whip is a liquid topping that is specifically developed for unparallel handling and storage convenience with ambient shelf life, outstanding yield and unmatched stability. Any operators, whether experienced or new, will find decorating with this whip topping comes with great ease.
Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate
Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate has neutral flavour and smooth mouthfeel to be easily used in different applications.
On Top® Original Prewhipped Bags
A pre-whipped cream with a light, creamy texture. Packaged in pastry bag with a decorator tip and an easy-open seal. Perfect for hot and cold beverages and desserts.
Whip Topping™ Base
Whip Topping™ Base is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
Toppin’ Pride is a delicious, high-yield non-dairy topping that provides the ultimate versatile value and signature flavour.
Avoset® Pour’n Whip®
Avoset® Pour N’ Whip® is a premium topping that fits for first class bakery shops and hotels. Operators can easily get the smooth, rich and creamy taste of dairy topping but without any handling problems of using dairy products.
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic has a rich creamy colour, vanilla flavour and a light, fluffy texture that offers superior stability and ease of use.
Whip Topping™ Base
Whipping Base™ is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
Rich’n Smooth™ Chocolate
Rich’n Smooth™ Chocolate is much more than just an ideal icing to use in place of scratch buttercream for decorating cakes and tortes. This liquid icing offers consistent quality and robust performance for signature creations.
KOREAN FLOWER CAKEINGREDIENTS 1 Rich’s Gold Label™ 2 Right rose tip Directions How to handle Rich’s Gold Label™: 1 Thaw product in chiller (2°C – 7°C ) for 24 – 36 hours before usage. 2 Shake well. 3 The amount of topping to be whipped should not exceed 20% of the mixing bowl’s capacity. 4 Whip at […]
MIXED BERRY GATEAUINGREDIENTS Berry Mousse: 1 Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base: 300g 2 Berry puree: 300g 3 Castor sugar: 80g 4 Gelatine: 3g 5 Round vanilla sponge cake: 1 unit 6 Berries for decoration Glaze: 1 Berry puree: 100g 2 Castor sugar: 20g 3 Water: 15g 4 Gelatine: 3g 5 Gelatine: 10g Directions 1 Combine Rich’s Whip Topping™ […]
CHOCOLATE OREO ICE-BLENDEDINGREDIENTS Milk Foam: 1 Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base: 200ml 2 Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate: 100ml 3 Plant-based milk: 150ml Ice-blended: 1 Oreo: 3gr 2 Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate: 100ml 3 Chocolate sauce: 10ml 4 Plant-based milk: 60ml 5 Sugar syrup: 30ml 6 Milk foam (from Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate and Rich’s Whip […]
TROPICAL PASSION FRUIT SMOOTHIEINGREDIENTS 1 Ice: 200g 2 Yoghurt: 40ml 3 Rich’s Whip Topping™ Base: 100ml 4 Passion fruit: 80g 5 Dollop of On Top® Original Whipped Topping DIRECTIONS 1 Place all ingredients except for On Top® into blender. 2 Blend for one minute and pour into a glass. 3 Garnish smoothies with On Top® Original Whipped Topping […]
Rich Products Australia(Sales Office)
Unit 15/ 56-58 O'Riordan St, Alexandria, New South Wales 2015, AU.
T: +61 (2) 9437 9577
Rich Products Corporation(World Headquarters)
1 Robert Rich Way Buffalo New York United States of America 14213
T: +1 (716) 878 8000