Rich’s Versatié™ is the ideal all-in-one product solution for both sweet and savory applications. With smooth texture and pleasant creamy note, Rich’s Versatié™ is the preferred alternative to dairy cream for all cooking, pouring and whipping needs.
– Neutral taste allows chefs and home cooks to customise the finished product.
– Nice creamy taste.
– Acidic resistance: Rich’s Versatié™ holds acidic substances without breaking down.
– Alcoholic resistance: Rich’s Versatié™ can hold alcohol in cold and hot applications without splitting.
– Heat stability: can be boiled and whipped. Has excellent stability on hot beverages.
– Reduction: less liquid loss and less time needed to reduce to a smooth consistency without lumps.
– Coating: thicker consistency provides a superior and even coating for pasta and spaghetti.
– Whipping: with added caster sugar, the whipped product remains stable for 2 days, without sugar, retains stability for 12 hours. The product has a smooth mouth-feel and pleasant taste.
– Cost-saving: Reduced operator cost due to higher overrun than dairy cream yield.
– Easy to open: Unique screw top lid for easy pouring and convenient storage.
Applications: Ideal for both hot and cold kitchen requirements:
– Used in savory or sweet recipes.
– Used for all pouring applications.
– Used for multiple purposes in the pastry kitchen.
– Keep refrigerated at temperature between 2℃ – 7℃ before and after open.
– Once opened, use within 14 days.
– Refrigerated unopened (2℃ – 7℃): 18 months
– Refrigerated opened (2℃ – 7℃): 14 days
Rich’s All Purpose Custard Base is a frozen ready-to-use liquid base providing bakery and food service operators with a multi-purpose product solution for various custard-based dessert recipes. The product simplifies the preparation process of various kinds of custard-based desserts but still provides pleasurable specific taste of different tarts and desserts.
Consumer demand for vegan products is growing. Rich’s NEW Vegan Whipped Topping Made with Coconut Milk is the versatile, dairy alternative topping that consumers have been craving. Designed for a cream whipper and made with coconut milk, the product satisfies conscious consumer demand and makes light work for baristas, business owners and back-of-house operators.
Pre-whipped creamy white buttercream style icing developed to be firm enough for decorating yet smooth enough for spreading.
Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate has neutral flavour and smooth mouthfeel to be easily used in different applications.
Chocolate indulgence is easy with On Top® Chocolate. This chocolate pre-whipped cream makes offering chocolate-inspired creations a breeze. Just mix it, layer it, or use it as a garnish!
A pre-whipped cream with a light, creamy texture. Packaged in pastry bag with a decorator tip and an easy-open seal. Perfect for hot and cold beverages and desserts.
Whip Topping™ Base is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
Toppin’ Pride is a delicious, high-yield non-dairy topping that provides the ultimate in versatility, value and signature flavor.
Avoset® Pour N’ Whip® is a premium topping that fits for first class bakery shops and hotels. Operators can easily get the smooth, rich and creamy taste of dairy topping but without any handling problems of using dairy products.
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic has a rich creamy colour, vanilla flavour and a light, fluffy texture that offers superior stability and ease of use.
Gold Label™ is a liquid topping that was developed for high volume and cost-sensitive operators with outstanding yield and unmatched stability. Any operators, whether experienced or new, will find decorating with this whip topping comes with great ease.
Whipping Base™ is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.