Rich’n Smooth™ Chocolate is much more than just an ideal icing to use in place of scratch buttercream for decorating cakes and tortes. This liquid icing offers consistent quality and robust performance for signature creations.
Colour: Chocolate colour.
Taste: Delicate and smooth chocolate creamy taste.
– Able to hold intricate designs at ambient temperatures.
– Robust performance over time without weeping, bleeding or cracking.
– Cakes iced with Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic can be stored chilled, frozen for future sale or displayed at ambient room temperature.
– Provide greater yield than buttercream with a long shelf life to help minimize waste.
– Yield 250% when whipped.
– No animal fat and suitable for vegetarians.
– Not a Source of Lactose and Gluten Free.
– The product is ideal to use in place of scratch buttercream for cake icing and decoration as it can hold intricate designs even when stored at ambient temperatures.
– A remarkably versatile ingredient used as a filling for pies, donuts, cream puffs, éclairs or in other applications like mousse.
12 x 1kg Purepack
1 x 10.8kg Bag-in-Box
– Keep frozen (-18℃)
– Thaw under refrigerator (2℃ – 7℃) for 24 – 36 hours for best results.
– Any remaining liquid can be refrigerated for a week. Do not refreeze liquid.
– Shake well before opening.
– Pour into a chilled bowl. Liquid whip topping should not exceed 20% capacity of such bowl.
– Whip on medium speed until soft peaks form and gloss disappears.
– Temperature, whipping speed, bowl size, and amount of product whipped affect whipping time. Whipping at colder temperatures results in a slightly longer whipping time and a glossy appearance. Whipping at warmer temperatures results in a shorter whipping time and a dull appearance. Too cold or too warm whipping temperatures slightly reduce yield.
– Whipped product must be stored under refrigeration and can be frozen.
– Frozen (-18℃): 18 months
– Refrigerated unopened (2℃ – 7℃): 14 days
– Refrigerated opened (2℃ – 7℃): 7 days
– Refrigerated whipped product (2℃ – 7℃): 5 days
– Ambient temperature (up to 25℃) whipped: 5 days
HACCP, HALAL, FSSC 22000
Rich’s All Purpose Custard Base is a frozen ready-to-use liquid base providing bakery and food service operators with a multi-purpose product solution for various custard-based dessert recipes. The product simplifies the preparation process of various kinds of custard-based desserts but still provides pleasurable specific taste of different tarts and desserts.
Consumer demand for vegan products is growing. Rich’s NEW Vegan Whipped Topping Made with Coconut Milk is the versatile, dairy alternative topping that consumers have been craving. Designed for a cream whipper and made with coconut milk, the product satisfies conscious consumer demand and makes light work for baristas, business owners and back-of-house operators.
Rich’s Versatié™ is the ideal all-in-one product solution for both sweet and savory applications. With smooth texture and pleasant creamy note, Rich’s Versatié™ is the preferred alternative to dairy cream for all cooking, pouring and whipping needs.
Pre-whipped creamy white buttercream style icing developed to be firm enough for decorating yet smooth enough for spreading.
Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate has neutral flavour and smooth mouthfeel to be easily used in different applications.
Chocolate indulgence is easy with On Top® Chocolate. This chocolate pre-whipped cream makes offering chocolate-inspired creations a breeze. Just mix it, layer it, or use it as a garnish!
A pre-whipped cream with a light, creamy texture. Packaged in pastry bag with a decorator tip and an easy-open seal. Perfect for hot and cold beverages and desserts.
Whip Topping™ Base is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
Toppin’ Pride is a delicious, high-yield non-dairy topping that provides the ultimate in versatility, value and signature flavor.
Avoset® Pour N’ Whip® is a premium topping that fits for first class bakery shops and hotels. Operators can easily get the smooth, rich and creamy taste of dairy topping but without any handling problems of using dairy products.
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic has a rich creamy colour, vanilla flavour and a light, fluffy texture that offers superior stability and ease of use.
Gold Label™ is a liquid topping that was developed for high volume and cost-sensitive operators with outstanding yield and unmatched stability. Any operators, whether experienced or new, will find decorating with this whip topping comes with great ease.