Gold Label™ is a liquid topping that was developed for high volume and cost-sensitive operators with outstanding yield and unmatched stability. Any operators, whether experienced or new, will find decorating with this whip topping comes with great ease.
Colour: Bright white.
Taste: Dairy like flavor.
– Specifically formulated to withstand high temperatures and humid climates.
– Eliminates cracking so finished desserts and cakes always look their best-even after five days in the refrigerator.
– Longer bench time allows more time for decorating cakes and desserts.
– Whipped product stays smooth and creamy when stored in a refrigerator for several days after whipping.
– Easy to add coloring or flavoring for your unlimited creation.
– Excellent yield up to 400% – 450% overrun.
– The option to whip at high speed helps to reduce whipping time to half to increase productivity and improve profitability.
– Not a Source of Lactose. Gluten free.
– A great whipped topping for cake decoration and filling.
– Can be used on top of ice cream, fruits, mousses and other desserts as an ingredient or a decorative topping.
12 x 907g
– Keep frozen (-18℃)
– Thaw under refrigerator (2℃ – 7℃) for 24 – 36 hours for best results.
– Any remaining liquid can be refrigerated for a week. Do not refreeze liquid.
– Shake well before opening.
– Pour into a chilled bowl. Liquid whip topping should not exceed 20% capacity of such bowl.
– Whip on medium or high speed until soft peaks form and gloss disappears.
– Temperature, whipping speed, bowl size, and amount of product whipped affect whipping time. Whipping at colder temperatures results in a slightly longer whipping time and a glossy appearance. Whipping at warmer temperatures results in a shorter whipping time and a dull appearance. Too cold or too warm whipping temperatures slightly reduce yield.
– Whipped product must be stored under refrigeration and can be frozen.
– Frozen (-18℃): 12 months
– Refrigerated unopened (2℃ – 7℃): 14 days
– Refrigerated opened (2℃ – 7℃): 7 days
– Refrigerated whipped product (2℃ – 7℃): 5 days
HACCP, HALAL, FSSC 22000
Consumer demand for vegan products is growing. Rich’s NEW Vegan Whipped Topping Made with Coconut Milk is the versatile, dairy alternative topping that consumers have been craving. Designed for a cream whipper and made with coconut milk, the product satisfies conscious consumer demand and makes light work for baristas, business owners and back-of-house operators.
Rich’s Versatié™ is the ideal all-in-one product solution for both sweet and savory applications. With smooth texture and pleasant creamy note, Rich’s Versatié™ is the preferred alternative to dairy cream for all cooking, pouring and whipping needs.
Dessert Garnish is popular to decorate cakes, even ice cream cakes! Whether it is used as base icing, or garnish for cakes, it will offer a smooth texture and great stability to your dessert. But it doesn’t end there; if you’re also making cheesecakes, moussecakes, tortes, profiteroles, eclairs, this product will have you sorted for all your creations.
Pre-whipped creamy white buttercream style icing developed to be firm enough for decorating yet smooth enough for spreading.
Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate has neutral flavour and smooth mouthfeel to be easily used in different applications.
Chocolate indulgence is easy with On Top® Chocolate. This chocolate pre-whipped cream makes offering chocolate-inspired creations a breeze. Just mix it, layer it, or use it as a garnish!
A pre-whipped cream with a light, creamy texture. Packaged in pastry bag with a decorator tip and an easy-open seal. Perfect for hot and cold beverages and desserts.
Whip Topping™ Base is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
Toppin’ Pride is a delicious, high-yield non-dairy topping that provides the ultimate in versatility, value and signature flavor.
Avoset® Pour N’ Whip® is a premium topping that fits for first class bakery shops and hotels. Operators can easily get the smooth, rich and creamy taste of dairy topping but without any handling problems of using dairy products.
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic has a rich creamy colour, vanilla flavour and a light, fluffy texture that offers superior stability and ease of use.
Whipping Base™ is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.