Consumer demand for vegan products is growing. Rich’s NEW Vegan Whipped Topping Made with Coconut Milk is the versatile, dairy alternative topping that consumers have been craving. Designed for a cream whipper and made with coconut milk, the product satisfies conscious consumer demand and makes light work for baristas, business owners and back-of-house operators.
Taste: A light and creamy textured whipped topping with hints of vanilla and coconut.
– Versatile product that can be whipped in cream whipper, used in its liquid state for blended or layered beverages and can even be scooped out and used frozen.
– Spice up with season by adding flavors and syrups to spark the next must-have specialty beverage craze.
– Can be shaken in a cocktail shaker to create a foam that pairs well with beverages such as cold brew, iced coffees, etc.
– With a topping that’s already sweetened and flavored, you can use as-is, right away in a whipper.
– Create a self-serve station where your customers can let their imaginations run wild topping ice cream, hot chocolate, milkshakes and more.
– Appeal to Dairy Avoiders & Healthy Benefit Seekers: Vegan, No Hydrogenated Oils.
– Kosher Pareve.
Easily build a better beverage program by topping off coffee and cold brew, mouthwatering milkshakes, indulgent ice cream and sensational smoothies.
12 x 875g
– Shake Café Whip™ vigorously before opening, and pour into dispenser to the fill line.
NOTE: Assemble whipping dispenser according to manufacturer’s specifications ensuring safety guidelines are followed closely.
For smaller unit: Pour Café Whip™ to fill line (approx. 500 ml).
For larger unit: Pour entire contents of Café Whip™ (approx. 850 ml) into the whipper.
– Screw on lid and charge device. Shake whipping dispenser 15-20 times.
For smaller unit: Screw on lid and add 1 charge to the whipper.
For larger unit: Screw on lid and add 1 charge to the whipper, remove charger and add a second charge to the whipper.
– Ensure proper upright handling and dispense topping on beverage or dessert. Store in refrigerator between use. Recommended
refrigerated shelf life in charged whipper: 24 hours.
– Frozen (-18℃): 12 months
– Refrigerated unopened (2℃ – 7℃): 7 days
– Refrigerated opened (2℃ – 7℃): 5 days
Rich’s All Purpose Custard Base is a frozen ready-to-use liquid base providing bakery and food service operators with a multi-purpose product solution for various custard-based dessert recipes. The product simplifies the preparation process of various kinds of custard-based desserts but still provides pleasurable specific taste of different tarts and desserts.
Rich’s Versatié™ is the ideal all-in-one product solution for both sweet and savory applications. With smooth texture and pleasant creamy note, Rich’s Versatié™ is the preferred alternative to dairy cream for all cooking, pouring and whipping needs.
Pre-whipped creamy white buttercream style icing developed to be firm enough for decorating yet smooth enough for spreading.
Avoset® All Purpose Creamer Concentrate has neutral flavour and smooth mouthfeel to be easily used in different applications.
Chocolate indulgence is easy with On Top® Chocolate. This chocolate pre-whipped cream makes offering chocolate-inspired creations a breeze. Just mix it, layer it, or use it as a garnish!
A pre-whipped cream with a light, creamy texture. Packaged in pastry bag with a decorator tip and an easy-open seal. Perfect for hot and cold beverages and desserts.
Whip Topping™ Base is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.
Toppin’ Pride is a delicious, high-yield non-dairy topping that provides the ultimate in versatility, value and signature flavor.
Avoset® Pour N’ Whip® is a premium topping that fits for first class bakery shops and hotels. Operators can easily get the smooth, rich and creamy taste of dairy topping but without any handling problems of using dairy products.
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic has a rich creamy colour, vanilla flavour and a light, fluffy texture that offers superior stability and ease of use.
Gold Label™ is a liquid topping that was developed for high volume and cost-sensitive operators with outstanding yield and unmatched stability. Any operators, whether experienced or new, will find decorating with this whip topping comes with great ease.
Whipping Base™ is a non-dairy topping concentrate that offers a variety of ways to add value to your dessert and cake offerings. Blended perfectly with any liquid, it can be used in endless recipes. The difference between the product and other non-dairy creams is its superior stability, high overrun, great versatility and good cost benefit to operators.