A tomato based sauce combining sweet, smoky and spicy flavor with a hint of pepper. Packed in trays.
– Our meats are smoked up to 18 hours for an easy, authentic taste.
– Simple preparation with delicious taste.
Can be applied in a variety of international cuisines, such as Cuban, Asian, Latin American and the well known Vietnamese banh mi sandwiches. Just as well, traditional Australian menu choices like pizza, wraps, meat pies and burgers are perfect to revamp with pork texture and flavours.
4 x 2.3kg
– Keep frozen (-18℃), thaw under refrigeration (2℃ – 7℃) from 12 – 16 hours.
– Preheat oven to 180℃ and cook product to 35 – 45 minutes.
– Cook until product achieves an internal temperature of 75℃.
– Do not refreeze.
– Frozen (-18℃): 12 months
– Refrigerated (2℃ – 7℃): 7 days
Uniced chocolate cupcakes have a light and moist texture and a sweet flavor profile with clean milk chocolate notes.
Uniced vanilla cupcakes, naturally flavored, with a light and moist texture and a sweet flavor profile with egg and vanilla notes.
Pulled pork Bar-B-Q with traditional-style sauce (tomato-based sauce with a combination of sweet smoky and spicy flavors with a hint of pepper). Packed in bags.
Hand-rubbed pork shoulder with salt and pepper and smoked in fire ovens with hickory logs for 14 hours. Post cooking, rubbed again and hand-pulled from the bone.