Hand-rubbed pork shoulder with salt and pepper and smoked in fire ovens with hickory logs for 14 hours. Post cooking, rubbed again and hand-pulled from the bone.
– Our double-rub pork is made with only pork, salt and pepper to draw out mouthwatering flavor.
– The meat is smoked slow and hand-pulled from the bone resulting in only lean and succulent meat.
– Un-sauced pork allows for adapting to regional sauce preferences.
– Simple preparation with delicious taste.
Can be applied in a variety of international cuisines, such as Cuban, Asian, Latin American and the well known Vietnamese banh mi sandwiches. Just as well, traditional Australian menu choices like pizza, wraps, meat pies and burgers are perfect to revamp with pork texture and flavours.
2 x 2.3kg
– Keep frozen (-18℃), thaw under refrigeration (2℃ – 7℃) from 12 – 16 hours.
– Place in boiling water for approximately 45 minutes or until product achieves an internal temperature of 75℃.
– Do not refreeze.
– Frozen (-18℃): 12 months
– Refrigerated (2℃ – 7℃): 5 days
Uniced chocolate cupcakes have a light and moist texture and a sweet flavor profile with clean milk chocolate notes.
Uniced vanilla cupcakes, naturally flavored, with a light and moist texture and a sweet flavor profile with egg and vanilla notes.
Pulled pork Bar-B-Q with traditional-style sauce (tomato-based sauce with a combination of sweet smoky and spicy flavors with a hint of pepper). Packed in bags.
A tomato based sauce combining sweet, smoky and spicy flavor with a hint of pepper. Packed in trays.